Just getting started? Check out Glo's Customer Experience Team's Top Ten Recommendations for getting started on Glo!
1. Reach out to Glo Customer Experience for one on one guidance and support! We can help by offering class recommendations, guidance in navigating Glo, technical support, and much more. We’re real, caring people with the resources to build and empower your practice.
2. Need some beginner instruction? Choose a Beginner’s Path at the top of For You for foundational guidance in yoga, Pilates, and meditation. Don’t see this option? Visit the Preferences tab in Account Settings to opt-in!
3. Join programs for further guidance and structure in your practice, at any level!
4. Use filters when searching. Try out Duration, Style, and Level!
5. Looking for a shortcut to popular content? Explore our search tiles to see what other Glo members find super helpful in their practice such as the following:
6. Look for the three dots! Save, favorite, and collect classes to personalize your practice. We’ll save it all to your Library.
7. Live classes? We have you covered. Check out our live schedule at the top of For You. Select Sign me up/Join now and we'll send you reminders before the class starts!
8. Aim for shorter duration classes several times a week!
9. Listen to your body! Skip anything that causes discomfort!
10. Take it day by day, practicing self-compassion along the way.