We’ve just launched our Meditation Timer in the Glo app for iOS in order to support the next step in your meditation journey. The timer is a way for you to be your own guide—to drop in, get quiet, and really connect with yourself. You can choose from a variety of gentle interval chimes and closing sounds, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the present moment without feeling tempted to keep checking the time. You also have the option to set a relaxing ambient sound, creating a “white noise” effect that can help reduce distractions.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a collection?
- Is there music for classes?
- Can I adjust music volume in a class?
- What is the Meditation Timer?
- How do I use the Meditation Timer?
- What is Beginner's Path?
- What is a collection?
- How do I add a class to my iOS calendar?
- How do I follow a teacher?
- Are there subtitles or closed captioning?