If you're unable to download a class, here are a few things you should try:
- Make sure your Android mobile/tablet device is connected to a strong wifi connection.
- Make sure you have enough space on your device. You may need to clear space by removing some photos, music, or data from other apps.
- Quit all apps that are running except for Glo.
- Download one class at a time.
- Check the progress of the download at the bottom of the screen when on the app to see if the class is downloading.
Depending on the file size of the class and your internet connection, the classes could take some time to download. You should try to download at times when you do not need your device for other reasons so that you can put your device down and come back to it at a later time when the download has completed.