Build a routine by making attainable goals and sticking to them. Pick the time of day that works best for your schedule and then pick a time frame. Practicing 2-3 times a week will help you start to form a habit.
Articles in this section
- How do I build a yoga routine?
- How do I get my yoga routine started?
- How often should I practice yoga?
- Where should I practice yoga?
- How much space do I need?
- How long do I really need to practice?
- What should I wear during my yoga practice?
- I'm pregnant, is it safe to do yoga? What can I do and not do?
- I am not flexible. Can I still do yoga?
- I can't touch my toes. What now?