Start Slow! We have great classes to increase flexibility in your hamstrings and lower back to help facilitate touching your toes. Only stretch until the point of sensation and then pause. A little stretch every day and before you know it, you’ll touch your toes!
Articles in this section
- How do I build a yoga routine?
- How do I get my yoga routine started?
- How often should I practice yoga?
- Where should I practice yoga?
- How much space do I need?
- How long do I really need to practice?
- Do I need props to do yoga?
- What should I wear during my yoga practice?
- Do I need a yoga mat to practice?
- I'm pregnant, is it safe to do yoga? What can I do and not do?