Yes! You absolutely can do yoga, in fact, yoga helps to increase flexibility throughout your body. It’s fun to see your flexibility improve as your practice progresses, so get started today!
Articles in this section
- How do I build a yoga routine?
- How do I get my yoga routine started?
- How often should I practice yoga?
- Where should I practice yoga?
- How much space do I need?
- How long do I really need to practice?
- What should I wear during my yoga practice?
- I'm pregnant, is it safe to do yoga? What can I do and not do?
- I am not flexible. Can I still do yoga?
- I can't touch my toes. What now?