Not at all! Listen to your body and do what feels best. To get a similar feeling without weights, be sure to create tension in your muscles to receive the full benefit of the exercise.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I do not have props for yoga?
- What if I don't have props for Pilates?
- What type of block should I use?
- Which foam roller is right for me?
- What are resistance bands and resistance loops?
- I do not have a yoga strap. What can I use instead?
- I do not have a yoga block. What can I use instead?
- What can I use instead of a small stability ball?
- What size therapy ball should I be using?
- If weights are suggested, do I need to use them?