Magic circles are typically used in Pilates classes in a variety of exercises. Typically, the magic circle helps to reinforce muscle engagement with gentle to moderate resistance.
Articles in this section
- What can I use instead of a small stability ball?
- What can I use instead of a Pilates barre?
- If weights are suggested, do I need to use them?
- Which foam roller is right for me?
- I don't have gliding discs. What can I use instead?
- What are resistance bands and resistance loops?
- What is a magic circle?
- What size therapy ball should I be using?
- What type of block should I use?
- What is a yoga blanket?