If you do not have a yoga strap, you can use a belt, scarf, or towel. Depending on the use, a resistance band might work as well. Just make sure it is long enough that you are comfortable in the practice!
Articles in this section
- What can I use instead of a small stability ball?
- What can I use instead of a Pilates barre?
- If weights are suggested, do I need to use them?
- Which foam roller is right for me?
- I don't have gliding discs. What can I use instead?
- What are resistance bands and resistance loops?
- What is a magic circle?
- What size therapy ball should I be using?
- What type of block should I use?
- What is a yoga blanket?