Depending on how the block is used, you can use a sturdy book or even a soup can! Find something similar in height to what you need that is stable enough to aid you with balance in the pose or setting up the posture.
Articles in this section
- What can I use instead of a small stability ball?
- What can I use instead of a Pilates barre?
- If weights are suggested, do I need to use them?
- Which foam roller is right for me?
- I don't have gliding discs. What can I use instead?
- What are resistance bands and resistance loops?
- What is a magic circle?
- What size therapy ball should I be using?
- What type of block should I use?
- What is a yoga blanket?