Depending on how the block is used, you can use a sturdy book or even a soup can! Find something similar in height to what you need that is stable enough to aid you with balance in the pose or setting up the posture.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I do not have props for yoga?
- What if I don't have props for Pilates?
- What type of block should I use?
- Which foam roller is right for me?
- What are resistance bands and resistance loops?
- I do not have a yoga strap. What can I use instead?
- I do not have a yoga block. What can I use instead?
- What can I use instead of a small stability ball?
- What size therapy ball should I be using?
- If weights are suggested, do I need to use them?