Think of Library as a place that stores your complete practice. Find your saved and favorited classes, collections you’ve created, programs you’ve joined, teachers you follow, and courses you’ve purchased, all in one place. Everything you are looking for has its own tab to help you stay organized throughout your practice.
Articles in this section
- How is Class history organized?
- How do I create a collection?
- What is a Collection?
- What is the difference between Classes and Favorites?
- How do I use Glo’s Library?
- How do I save classes to Library?
- How do I save a class to Library?
- How to favorite a class?
- How do I find a saved class?
- How do I save a class as a favorite?