To create a new collection, you can start from Collections on Library or from the menu on a specific class. Name the collection anything that works for you, but if you name it will a common search term like “low back relief” or “Bedtime,” we will make suggestions of classes that might fit into the collection. Once the collection is created, search for classes that you would like to add. There is no limit to the number of classes that can be added to a collection.
Articles in this section
- How is Class history organized?
- How do I create a collection?
- What is a Collection?
- What is the difference between Classes and Favorites?
- How do I use Glo’s Library?
- How do I save classes to Library?
- How to favorite a class?
- How do I find a saved class?
- How do I save a class as a favorite?
- How to follow a teacher?