Absolutely! Here's how to add Glo and choose which categories to track:
If you have not synced the Glo App wit Apple Health, you may do so by visiting the Glo App > Libary > Settings (Top Right) > Manage Apple Health (Toggle) > Switch On
If you receive a notification to edit your preferences, this means you have previously synced the Apple Health app to the Glo app. You will need to Turn all Categories On when in the Apple Health app to resync. (See below instructions)
- Open the Health app and tap your profile icon in the top right of the Summary page.
- Scroll down to Privacy > Apps
- Tap on Glo
- Turn on all categories or select the categories that you want to track
Here's how you can view your workout history with Glo:
- Open the Health app and tap your profile icon in the top right of the page.
- Scroll to Privacy > Apps.
- Tap on Glo.
- Scroll down and tap on Data.
- Tap on Workouts.
- Tap on the workout from a specific date to see stats.
Your Health data is automatically added from your Apple Watch. To view your goals and move, exercise, and stand data, tap the Health Data tab then Activity.
If Health doesn’t track steps or other information from your iPhone or another device, try these steps:
- Open the Health app and tap the Sources tab.
- Under Devices, tap your Apple Watch.
- Tap Privacy Settings and make sure that Fitness Tracking is turned on.