Courses are not included with a Glo membership. That’s because they include a lot of extra content, like discussion forums, assignments, and downloadable materials. They can also count toward continuing education requirements for teachers. When you purchase a course, the cost is in addition to your Glo subscription and appears in your payment history within your Account Settings.
Articles in this section
- What is a course?
- Why won't my course let me progress?
- Are the courses included in my Glo membership?
- What is included in the courses?
- Where is my course that I purchased?
- How long will I have access to the courses I purchase?
- Does completion of the course count towards my continuing education credits?
- May I download the course videos?
- Are the courses available on the app?