There could be many different reasons! Below, find some helpful troubleshooting steps.
If you're unable to download a class, here are a few things you should try:
- Make sure your device is connected to a strong WiFi signal.
- If you are using an iOS device, go to the Settings app on your device, tap “Display and Brightness,” and adjust your auto-lock setting to “Never.”
- Try downloading the classes in a lower quality. To do so, go to the Library tab, tap the gear icon in the top-right, then tap Offline Video Quality -> Standard.
- Make sure you have enough space on your device. To check how much storage space you have left, go to Settings -> General -> Usage. You'll see how much space is being used and how much is currently available. You may need to clear space by removing some photos, music, or data from other apps.
- Force quit all apps that are running in the background.
- Download one class at a time.
- Check the progress of the download on the Library tab to ensure it is working.
If you have completed the above tips and you are still unable to download a class, this may be due to your internet speeds. We recommend a minimum download speed of 10 Mbps. You can take a speed test on the same device and wifi you use for Glo, to find out what your upload and download speeds are. If your speeds are under 10 Mbps, we recommend you reach out to your internet service provider to see if there is anything they can do to optimize your internet speed.
If your speeds are 10 Mbps or higher and you are still unable to download classes on your device, please reach out to our Customer Experience team, with your device details and any troubleshooting steps you have already tried.