If you're unable to download a class, here are a few things you should try:
- Make sure your iPhone or iPad is connected to wifi.
- Go to the Settings app on your device, tap “Display and Brightness,” and adjust your auto-lock setting to “Never.”
- Try downloading the classes in a lower quality. To do so, go to the Library tab, tap the gear icon in the top-right, then tap “Offline Video Quality” and choose “Standard”.
- Make sure you have enough space on your device. To check how much storage space you have left, go to Settings > General > Usage. You'll see how much space is being used and how much is currently available. You may need to clear space by removing some photos, music, or data from other apps.
- Quit all apps that are running except for Glo
- Ensure you are connected to strong WiFi
- Download one class at a time
- Check the progress of the download on the Library tab to ensure it is working