You can mark classes you love as "favorites," so they’re easy to find within Library. Click on the icon on the class tile or class page and select “Add to favorites”. When the class is favorited, you will see a heart on the class. You’ll be able to filter your Favorites in Library to help keep your practice organized.
Articles in this section
- How is Class history organized?
- How do I create a collection?
- What is a Collection?
- What is the difference between Classes and Favorites?
- How do I use Glo’s Library?
- How do I save classes to Library?
- How to favorite a class?
- How do I find a saved class?
- How do I save a class as a favorite?
- How to follow a teacher?