It’s easy to recognize previously completed classes at a glance. Any class that you’ve already taken will have a green clock icon in the top-right corner of the class card. A full green circle means you’ve completed the class, while an incomplete circle indicates how much of the class you’ve viewed.
Articles in this section
- How do I know my account is properly synced on different devices?
- Do I need a different Glo account for all my devices?
- Can I change the schedule of my program?
- Does Glo sync with my Apple Watch?
- Can I view classes offline through the iOS app?
- Can I sync Glo with the Apple Health app?
- Can I use Glo on my AppleTV?
- How do I know if I have already taken this class?
- How do I add a class to my iOS calendar?