This will depend on how you registered for a Glo subscription. You have the ability to register and pay for your Glo subscription through glo.com, the App Store (Apple), the Google Play Store (Android), Roku, or Amazon.
If you aren't sure how you registered with Glo, log in to your account through a web browser and go to Account Settings > Payment. If you are not registered through Glo.com directly, you will see who you are paying through on this page.
If you are registered through our website, you can cancel your account at any time from the Payment tab of your Account Settings page on your computer/web browser, not the app.
2. Are you sure you want to cancel your account? > Select your reason > Select Cancel your account
3. You will receive a confirmation email when this process has been completed successfully. (Please check all available folders in your email including SPAM.)
App Store (Apple)
If you are registered through the App Store, your subscription is managed by Apple and so you must cancel through them.
On your iOS device:
- Open the Settings app
- Tap on iTunes & App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID: email@example.com at the top
- Tap on View Apple ID
- Sign into the iTunes Store using your Apple ID
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage
- Tap on Glo
You can cancel your subscription by turning off Automatic Renewal or selecting Cancel (depending on which version of iOS you’re using).
Google Play Store (Android)
If you are registered through Google Play, your subscription is managed by Google and so you must cancel through them with these steps:
From your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select Glo.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If you are registered through Roku, your subscription is managed by Roky and you must cancel through them.
From your Roku homepage:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Use the directional pad to navigate the channel grid and highlight the partner subscription channel, or The Roku Channel. The directional pad is plus-shaped and is in the center of your Roku remote.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu for Glo.
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message appears telling you how long you can continue to access the content and services.
- Confirm by selecting Cancel subscription. A new message appears confirming the cancellation, along with a reminder of the date when you will no longer have access to the subscription.
- Select Done.
From Roku's website:
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Click or tap Manage your subscriptions.
- After the My subscriptions page loads, you will see all subscriptions billed by Roku, along with terms and renewal date.
- Choose Glo and select Unsubscribe to cancel
- Confirm the decision when prompted.
If you are registered through Amazon, your subscription is managed by Amazon and you must cancel through them.
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions
- Select Manage Subscription next to Glo.
- Click the link under Advance Controls to be directed to the main subscription page. From this page, you can end your subscription.