Canceling your account will depend on how you registered for a Glo subscription. You have the ability to register and pay for your Glo subscription through glo.com, the App Store (Apple), the Google Play Store (Android), Roku, or Amazon.
If you aren't sure how you registered with Glo, log in to your account through a web browser and go to Account Settings > Payment. If you are not registered through Glo.com directly, you will see who you are paying through on this page.
If you are registered through our website, you can cancel your account at any time from the Payment tab of your Account Settings page on your computer/web browser, not the app.
1. Account Settings > Payment > Scroll to the bottom to where you see Cancel your account > Click on Cancel your account
2. Are you sure you want to cancel your account? > Select your reason > Select Cancel your account
3. You will receive a confirmation email when this process has been completed successfully. (Please check all available folders in your email including SPAM.)
If you are unable to cancel this way, that may be due to your account being on hold or declined. If this is the case please reach out to our support team directly.
App Store (Apple)
If you are registered through the App Store, your subscription is managed by Apple. This means you will also need to cancel your subscription through your Apple ID Subscriptions in your device settings.
- Open Library and select your account settings
- Select Cancel Subscription
- Follow the prompts on your device to update your subscription
You can cancel your subscription by turning off Automatic Renewal or selecting Cancel (depending on which version of iOS you’re using).
Google Play Store (Android)
If you are registered through Google Play, your subscription is managed by Google and so you must cancel through them with these steps:
From your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap on Profile Image
- Tap on Payments and Subscriptions
- Select Glo
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the instructions
If you are registered through Roku, your subscription is managed by Roku and you must cancel through them.
From your Roku homepage:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Use the directional pad to navigate the channel grid and highlight the partner subscription channel, or The Roku Channel. The directional pad is plus-shaped and is in the center of your Roku remote.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu for Glo.
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message appears telling you how long you can continue to access the content and services.
- Confirm by selecting Cancel subscription. A new message appears confirming the cancellation, along with a reminder of the date when you will no longer have access to the subscription.
- Select Done.
From Roku's website:
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Click or tap Manage your subscriptions.
- After the My subscriptions page loads, you will see all subscriptions billed by Roku, along with terms and renewal date.
- Choose Glo and select Unsubscribe to cancel
- Confirm the decision when prompted.
If you are registered through Amazon, your subscription is managed by Amazon and you must cancel through them.
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions
- Select Manage Subscription next to Glo.
- Click the link under Advance Controls to be directed to the main subscription page. From this page, you can end your subscription.